The International Journal of Environmental and Science Education (IJESE) publishes original research articles from throughout the world in the fields of sciences education and environmental education.
IJESE adopts an Open Access policy complying with the definition laid out by the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI). Terms and conditions of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License apply to all published manuscripts. IJESE is now published 10 times a year.
The journal was published by IJESE (from 2006 to 2013); ISER-International Society of Educational Research (from 2014 to 2016) and Look Academic Publishers (from 2017 to 2019).
Acceptance rates: 2012 (32%), 2013 (28%), 2014 (31%), 2015 (41%), 2016 (63 %), 2017 (69 %), 2018 (78 %), 2019 (38 %)
Publisher: Veritas Publications, UK
New Publisher: Veritas Publications, UK
Dear valued researchers,
From its initial appearance in 2006, IJESE has been an open access platform of quality scholarly publishing in the area of educational, social sciences, engineering, and environmental science. It welcomed original multidisciplinary scientific works written in English.
Starting with Volume 15 Issue 1 (2019), IJESE will be published by Veritas Publications, UK.
As the new publisher, Veritas Publications, UK decided to perform several changes to increase the impact and visibility of the journal:
1) The title of the journal will be changed to “Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental & Science Education”.
2) The journal will only accept interdisciplinary articles related to environmental and science education.
3) Editorial Board members will be revised to be compatible with journal’s aims and scope.
In accordance with our new vision, we are seeking applications for our Editorial Board Membership positions. Responsibilities of the Editorial Board Members include:
- Recommending suitable reviewers to the editor
- Reviewing at least 5 manuscripts in a calendar year
- Encouraging quality article submissions and promoting journal in every available platform
- Suggesting special issues
- Providing suggestions to shape the future of the journal
Applications must include:
- One-page statement, which includes a description of your research expertise.
All enquiries and applications can be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Mix for E-commerce
Volume 11, Issue 14 (2016), pp. 6744-6759
Elena V. Pogorelova, Irina V. Yakhneeva, Anna N. Agafonova & Alla O. Prokubovskaya
Teaching Listening Comprehension: Bottom-Up Approach
Volume 11, Issue 8 (2016), pp. 1989-2001
Anvar N. Khuziakhmetov & Galina V. Porchesku
Innovations in Hospitality Industry
Volume 11, Issue 17 (2016), pp. 10387-10400
Elena A. Dzhandzhugazova, Ekaterina A. Blinova, Liubov N. Orlova & Marianna M. Romanova
Peer Pressure in Relation to Academic Achievement of Deviant Students
Volume 12, Issue 8 (2017), pp. 1931-1943
K.Deepika & N.Prema
Elementary School Students’ Attitude toward Science and Related Variables
Volume 11, Issue 2 (2016), pp. 35-52