The Polyfunctionality of Design Language in The Education System of The Design-Student
Tatiana Vladimirovna Lazutinaa, and Nicolay Konstantinovich Lazutina
pp. 3412-3422 | Article Number: ijese.2016.263
Published Online: July 30, 2016
Article Views: 649 | Article Download: 587
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Lazutinaa & Lazutina, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Lazutinaa, T.V. & Lazutina, a.N.K. (2016). The Polyfunctionality of Design Language in The Education System of The Design-Student. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), 3412-3422.
In-text: (Lazutinaa and Lazutina, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Lazutinaa, T. and Lazutina, a. (2016). The Polyfunctionality of Design Language in The Education System of The Design-Student. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(10), pp. 3412-3422.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Lazutinaa and Lazutina 2016)
Your Bibliography: Lazutinaa, Tatiana Vladimirovna and and Nicolay Konstantinovich Lazutina (2016). "The Polyfunctionality of Design Language in The Education System of The Design-Student". International Journal of Environmental and Science Education 11 (10):3412-3422.
This research work is devoted to the identification of functions carried out by design in life of society in general and a sense-creating role interpretation of design language in life of the individual that leads to the realization of the analysis necessity of a design role in the sphere of modern professional education. The design as the activity for esthetic properties designing of industrial products ("art designing") and also as a result of this activity where there is an inseparable interdependent link of an esthetics and technologies is considered in this article. The aesthetics defines a thing matter and technology-its form. The position occupied by design images in the structure of an urban environment is analyzed in this article. It is proved that design is the multifunctional phenomenon influencing on the formation of an art world view by means of a complex of specially chosen means of expressiveness (pictorialism). The central problem of this work is the analysis of symbolic function of design language as the special hierarchical system created not only for the satisfaction of utilitarian, but also esthetic requirements of society in general, and a person, in particular. It is claimed that the main informative means of design language are symbols as the most difficult class of sign formation. It is established that the application of symbols in the design system allows influencing the formation of a reality image in consciousness of the person (society) that leads to the significance understanding of correct values upbringing in the education of a future designer.
Keywords: Design, city landscape, design language, city culture, symbol, symbolization
- Lagodina E.V., (2012). Architecture as text. Semiotics analysis of architectural space, North Caucasian psychological messenger, 2(10), 47-49.
- Molozhavenko V. L., (2006). Technology of competence-based approach in system of higher education, Science and school, 4, 6-9.
- Serkova V.A., (2011). Problems of arts education at polytechnical university (materials of a round table), Works Sankt-of the St. Petersburg state polytechnical university of Peter the Great, St. Petersburg, 513, 3 - 22.
- Petrov V.V., (2012). Integration of science and education in the conditions of modernization of the Russian society, Education Philosophy, 1(40), 64-70.
- Yelizarova G.V., (2010). To new education new system of educational values, Universum: Bulletin of Gertsenovsky university, 9, 14 - 17.
- Hanzhina T.V., (2015). An education role in modern society, Modern high technologies, 12(5), 947-950.
- Yakimanskaya I.S., (2010). The concept of personally focused education, Scientific notes of Petrozavodsk state university, 5, 36 - 40.
- Bakuradze A.B., (2013). Classification of values in the context of management of education, Science and education, 7(106), 101-113.
- Traynev V.A., (2013). New information communication technologies in education, Moscow, p.p. 320.
- Kiryakova A.V., Moroz V.V., (2015). The interaction of valuable orientations and creativity as axiological resource of modernization of university education, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state pedagogical university, 1, 57-68.
- Pchelintseva I.G., (2012). Pedagogical conditions of formation of tolerance in the conditions of a modern sociocultural situation, Regional formation of the 21st century: problems and prospects, 5, 305-309.
- Alpin G., (2007). World Heritage Cultural Landscapes, Internacional Journal of Heritage Studies, 13(6), 427-446.
- Korneenkov S.S., (2005). Education – human value: an assessment of quality of education and a role of the personality in education, TGEU Bulletin, 4, 1-6.
- Dmitriyev L.M., Balyuta P.A., (2015). Total design of modern sociocultural space, Omsk scientific bulletin, 2(136), 87-88.
- Loyfman I.YA., (2002). World outlook studies, Yekaterinburg: Bank of cultural information, 100.
- Gram G., (2004). Art Philosophy, M.: Word, p.p. 256.
- Kagan M., (1972). Art Morphology: historical and theoretical research of an internal structure of the world of art, Leningrad: Art, p.p. 426.
- Eco U., (2006). Absent structure. Introduction into semiology, St. Petersburg: Symposium, p.p. 432.
- Branskiy V. P., (1999). Art and philosophy: a role of philosophy and formation and perception of a work of art on the example of painting history, Kaliningrad: Amber narration, p.p. 704.
- Berger, L.G., (1997). Epistomology of art, Moscow: Russkiy mir, p.p. 432.